In Cuyahoga County, you have an enormous number of places to choose from to receive health care. When it comes to problems with your feet or ankles, consider a visit to the podiatrists at Foot & Ankle Associates of Cleveland. Here are some compelling reasons to entrust us with your pain, disease, or questions about foot and ankle health:
- Our two podiatrists are experts in their field. Dr. Craig B. Frey and Dr. Megan L. Oltmann are experienced surgeons of the foot and ankle, but they also treat every non-surgical aspect of foot and ankle health including sports injuries, nerve and vascular problems, arthritis, heel pain, diabetic foot care, toenail problems, gout, and so much more.
- Dr. Frey and Dr. Oltmann are comfortable treating patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric.
- Our doctors are also athletes, so we have a great interest and expansive knowledge of the kinds of issues that athletes face with regard to their feet and ankles. The problems that runners have with their feet may have quite a different origin than the problems brought on by lifting weights. We are interested in your story, your background, and will take the time to understand, evaluate, and best address your individual problem.
- Our office, located in the beautiful community of Solon, Ohio, is a state-of-the-art facility and features the newest and most up-to-date equipment. For example, if you need an x-ray, we take them right here at our office so you don’t have to go off-site. Our equipment is digital, so we can view your problem and help you deal with it immediately.
- Our staff is highly trained to give you individualized attention and make you feel at home.
- We understand that you have a busy life and so we are happy to offer appointments early in the morning, in the evening, and on Saturdays. We welcome your inquiry for an appointment online or by phone at (440) 903-1041.
Foot and ankle problems will always be present and will continue to grow as the population lives longer and their bodies begin to show their age. Podiatrists are in demand to treat a growing number of people with foot and ankle disorders. We are up to the challenge, and look forward to seeing you soon.