Women throughout history have made astounding achievements in medicine, law, education, and social justice – to name a few areas! As a nation, we celebrate women’s accomplishments during Women’s History Month every year in March. We’re fortunate here at Foot & Ankle Associates of Cleveland that one of our doctors is a female podiatrist who makes history every day as an expert doctor and surgeon. Megan L. Oltmann, DPM, receives excellent reviews from our patients for her knowledge, patience, and surgical skills.
Dr. Oltmann makes a difference for all kinds of people who need help with their feet and ankles:
- athletes with overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis and tendinitis
- accident victims with lower limb trauma that requires special orthopedic care – including reconstructive surgery
- babies and children with congenital foot problems
- children and adolescents with sports injuries
- people who need regular diabetic foot care – including help with neuropathy and circulation disorders
- sufferers of chronic diseases such as gout, arthritis, fungal toenails, and PAD
- dancers with ongoing toe, foot, and ankle problems
With advanced training in many areas and experience as a podiatric medicine teacher, Dr. Oltmann looks forward to taking care of all your foot and ankle health needs, from the common to the complex. One of two expert podiatrists at our office in Solon, Ohio, she and Dr. Craig B. Frey welcome residents of Summit, Portage, Geauga, and Cuyahoga Counties to our conveniently-located office in a beautiful suburb of Cleveland. We offer the latest technology to serve all your podiatric needs, and we have evening hours and Saturday hours by appointment.
If you’ve got a history of foot or ankle problems or just want an expert opinion about that bunion surgery you’ve been considering, call us at (440) 903-1041 or contact us online for an appointment with Dr. Oltmann or Dr. Frey.